Today I was prompted to make a little list of the factors that are sabotaging my home schooling experience. So I can address and change them.
1. Ordering materials and the mail system
2. disciplining myself to school daily
3. having respectful attitudes and words (both me and the girls)
4. valuing my children’s education as worthy of an enormous investment of my time, energy, effort, emotions, etc.
5. schooling S & V together— their silliness, the way they play off each other constantly, the competition or offense or indifference.
It’s not an insurmoutable list …